Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pizza Fusion Vegan Pizza in NJ



Well yesterday me and my 2 friends IIN Grads by the way Paola and Federica 3 Italians went to check out Pizza Fusion in Ridgewood,NJ. They were said to have Vegan Options so we were all very excited! I must say it was very good we were not disappointed.....

You get to create your own pizza they have Multigrain Crust and Gluten Free Crust! You can choose from Farmers Market Medley of roasted Veggies. This is big for NJ when ever I want Pizza I go to NYC to VIVA Pizza in the Lower East Side best Vegan Pizza I have ever had it is my favorite pizza place. But I must say that Pizza Fusion was very good and a great news for NJ as we never had a place were you can even get a Mulitgrain Crust or Farm Fresh Veggies for a topping never less VEGAN!!! I have begun to see little changes in NJ the State that I love were there are healthy options and every time I find a great place I will Blogg about it to let you all know. We started with a fresh Arugula Salad. Federica ordered the Gluten Free no cheese Farmers Market Veggie , Paola ordered the Multi Grain no Cheese Farmers Market Veggie, I ordered the Multi Grain Farmers Market with Soy Cheese!! We were all very happy with our orders!!

It was a little costly but when you consider I would have to get in my car cross the GW Bridge to go to lower East Side to VIVA it probably comes out to the same. Although VIVA is worth the trip into NYC but if you are in NJ and near Ridge Wood its great to know you have options!!




1 comment:

  1. That really looks good. To bad I live so far away. Thanks for sharing.

    One Love Unconditional!

    Baba-Kundi

    ReplyDelete