Monday, May 2, 2011

The Cinnamon Snail Vegan Food Truck





I belong to the Montclair Vegan meet-up Group and there has been a lot of chatter about The Cinnamon Snail Vegan Organic truck so I decide to go check it out!

Well, it did not disappoint I could not believe how delicious their food was! What a wonderful surprise their food is gourmet on WHEELS! When I think of a food truck I think about a roach coach. When I worked in Corporate America a truck would come around every day with JUNK FOOD , Sausage and egg sandwiches, tuna melts, cookies, candy. So imagine my surprise to see the Beautiful Cinnamon Snail that is Parked on the side street in Hoboken on first and Sanatra drive. The menu is Vegan Organic but is more than that, Adam the Chef and owner is a Gourmet Chef! His food is made with such love! The handsome young man that works with him and takes your order with a warm welcoming smile, you can just tell they love what they do. Their menu is amazing they serve Vegan Breakfast, sandwiches, raw Pizza deserts and doughnuts. I teach all my customers how to Heal with Whole Foods. I teach vegan cooking classes and I cook for my self every day. Living here in NJ it is not easy to go out and get a healthy vegan meal as I do not eat white flour or white sugar I do not do well with soy unless its miso or tempeh it must be fermented. Now I can just take a ride to Hoboken and grab a wonderful healthy meal from a Food truck! I am so happy to see all these changes taking place as I have been doing Acupressure for 10 years now and Holistic Health coaching for 3 years and there was a time you could not even find a vegan option on a menu never mind an ENTIRE truck full of healthy vegan goodies. I ordered the Red Bean Scallion Pancakes : Thai Basil tofu, Kimchi, red curry dressing , greens , curried cashews, tamarind plum reduction, as I said I do not to well with tofu so he replaced it with tempeh. Yes, this meal came out of a truck! If you are in Hoboken I highly recommend that you stop and enjoy a delicious Vegan Meal at the Cinnamon Snail. It was so good I asked Adam to marry me but he told me he was already taken. I was just kidding of course as they are both at least 25 years younger then me.

Love Light and Laughter,
Agatha

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post! I had the Creole sub yesterday and it was unreally delicious! Plus donuts!!!

    And I love Adam so much as well - he is one of the most generous and kind people I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So True Rachel you can feel the love at the Truck!!

    ReplyDelete